Banana bread 2.0. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to your liking. Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.
A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need. Make your own banana bread at home with this game you will just love it. Our members give this classic banana bread recipe near-perfect ratings—and we think you'll love it, too. You can cook Banana bread 2.0 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread 2.0
- Prepare 4 of bananes mûres.
- You need 2 of oeufs.
- Prepare 100 g of miel liquide.
- Prepare 180 g of farine d’épeautre.
- You need 1/2 dl of lait.
- Prepare 1 of pincée de fleur de sel.
- It’s 1 cc of bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1 cc of poudre à lever.
- You need 1 cc of canelle.
- It’s 200 g of mélange de fruits secs: amandes, noix, noix de pecan, etc.
- You need 150 g of canneberges séchées.
- Prepare 150 g of abricots secs hachés.
- You need 50 g of raisins secs.
Sift together flour, soda and salt. This recipe for banana bread has appeared in every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and no wonder. Learn now how to make delicious and easy banana bread, drops, flan, pudding and crumble, all recipes provided with easy to follow steps and with full list ingredients. Now even you can make banana bread with quick and easy to follow recipe.
Banana bread 2.0 step by step
- Fouetter les œufs, le miel, le lait et 3 bananes écrasées (garder la 4ème pour décorer)..
- Préparer les fruits secs à part ainsi que la farine et les autres ingrédients secs..
- Verser dans le bol principal le beurre et la farine puis ajouter à la fin les fruits secs..
- Mettre dans le moule et faire cuire 50min à 180°..
The rest are still green so I can't use them. I hope you enjoyed this video! The Banana Bread recipe out of our category Baking! Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads.